Break Google Play’s Encryption and Get Premium Goodies for Free
If you’ve had a chance to root your smartphone before, you’re aware of how much more powerful the device becomes, especially when it comes to games. Some of these games are ‘freemium’, which means that they are technically free to play, but do require you to shop for in-game resources and boosts with real money to help you advance in the game, clear objectives faster or gain a notable advantage over your opponents. If you are like 60% of players, you may not like the idea of having to pay actual money for a virtual resource. Luckily for you, Freedom APK is there to solve this problem!
This tool can give you instant access to unlimited gems, coins, power-ups, boosts or premium items. You can use this to show off to your friends, overcome a tough obstacle in a game, or overall to just suck all of the fun out of it, by having all of the resources at your command.
Before proceeding with the installation, be sure to check out the minimal requirements to run Freedom:
- Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) & up
- The device must be rooted
- At least 512MB of RAM required
- 100MB of internal Storage Space
The good thing about Freedom is that it can be installed on virtually any Android device, as long as it’s rooted. If your device is not rooted, then look above for the non rooted app version link. It might sound complicated, but it’s really easy, and it enables you to do many things you normally wouldn’t be able to.
- After rooting your device, it’s time to download the Freedom APK.
- Make sure you’ve authorized installations from unknown sources in the Security menu of your phone’s settings. This allows you to install apps without having to use the Google Play Store.
- Locate the Freedom APK file on your phone and run the installation. You may need to authorize this app’s access to features on your phone it will need to use, so if the pop-up shows up, make sure to confirm it. The app will now install on your phone.
Using Freedom APP
Once you have installed it, you can run Freedom from your mobile phone, and after requesting Root access, it will list every one of the games and programs you have installed. All you need to do is to choose the overall game you want to hack, and after a couple of seconds, Freedom APK will run that game. Demand in-game store to get started on buying the top quality content.
Be sure you remove any indexed bank card that you will find used in Yahoo Play before using the app. You’ll know that the iphone app is working if the visa or mastercard posted in your repayment option is known as “FreeCard’ accompanied by a 7-digit quantity.
Freedom Most Commonly Faced Issues
While Freedom APK will function normally in 80% of situations, a few circumstances can occur one which could prevent you from getting the high grade content or introducing the app. Read below to determine how to repair the most frequent errors:
The Play Store ‘No Connection’ error
This mistake might impact your Google Play Store software soon after you’ve installed Independence APK, and could lead it to state there is absolutely no connection to the web, while you are connected. Here’s how to repair it!
- Open the Root Explorer app and locate the storage directory
- In the storage directory, you should see a folder named ‘etc’
- Scroll down until you find a file called ‘hosts’ (It should be somewhere in the middle, just after gps.conf). Select and delete the file, but make sure you back it up in case you need it in the future.
- Restart your device, start the Google Play Store app and you should be online!
I want to Remove Freedom App
Unless you want to make use of Freedom App nowadays, it is critical to learn how to remove it, to avoid it from ruining your Google Play Store.
You need to stop the iphone app from its menu and then talk about the Task Administrator to eliminate the iphone app completely. Only once you’re sure the software has been ceased and isn’t operating in the backdrop, go on and uninstall it as you’ll.
Failing woefully to disable the software before removing it could create problems with being able to access or using the Yahoo Play Store in the foreseeable future.